2011 Children’s Writers and Illustrator’s Market edited by Alice Pope
This book is an excellent resource for both Writing majors and Illustration majors who are interested in pursuing careers in the Children’s and Young Readers’ Literature publishing market. It may be difficult to get published, but it’s not impossible, and this book provides the information and advice to accompany you on your publishing endeavors. Not to mention, the book itself is easy to navigate with its tab system on the pages’ edges.
Inside this book, you will find:
- Listings, contacts and submission guidelines for Children’s Book and Magazine Publishers in the US, Canada, and other countries.
- Articles and interviews from industry professionals giving tips, advice, and words of encouragement
- Lists of contests, awards, and grant opportunities
- Information on the benefits of group blogging
- Online promotion and literary agents
- Includes a free online subscription to WritersMarket.com for one year (updates on market
- listings, industry news, databases, and record keeping tools)